What is Zero-Gravity
The concept of zero-gravity is influenced by the NASA Space Program, to reduce fatigue among astronauts due to the effect of gravity's natural compression force on the human body .Zero-Gravity massage chairs put you in the same position astronauts assume upon blast off, but, unlike a space launch, these chairs are designed to help you relax. The highly reclined position takes the stress off your spine and elevates your feet and legs over your heart while the chair massages your entire body.
Zero-Gravity Reclining Position
This posture is the most comfortable to the spine and stimulates a sense of weightlessness providing relief to the skeletal muscle and relieving muscular tension. Customized massage techniques in the reclining postures ensure relaxation of aggravated muscular tension and physical discomfort caused by swelling, pain and muscular tension. This position is called the “anti-gravity” posture and facilitates maximum relaxation. Every joint and muscle get support in such reclining posture leading to less pressure on the spine.
The advantageous aspect of a zero gravity massage chair
- Relaxation of muscle and spine results in a sense of pressure release from the pressure points that bear the individual's weight, thus ensuring a sense of relief
- Muscle pain relief as there is minimal stress exertion on the spine and due to no pressure on the skeletal muscles to bear weight it guarantees comfort and relaxation
- Improved balancing posture in reclining mode while massaging helps in unwinding and a sense of calm and tranquility
- Zero gravity reclining Position allows upper body elevation thus ensuring that there is no gastro-esophageal reflux. It improves the condition of heartburn and acid reflux that plagues many senior citizens and other patients with poor gastric conditions.
- Improves sleep in the insomniac and patients with irregular sleeping pattern through relaxation by furnishing better oxygen supply with improved circulation.
- Aids in improving backaches, swelling in the lower extremities by allowing better blood flow to the legs
If you are not sure about something, please feel free to call us anytime at 1833-627-7245. Our Massage Chair Experts are eagerly waiting to answer your questions.