A massage chair at home solves many problems. It is your one-stop solution for backache, leg massage, compression therapy, and some quality time-off. If you have a massage chair in your home, you know how comfortable it gets. A small quiet massage before sleeping doesn’t only increase the quality of sleep, but it also makes the next day slightly better.
Massage chairs are machines and they too need proper maintenance and servicing. On the off chance, if your massage chair does break down, who is going to repair it? There are two timelines where this could happen:
1. During The Warranty Period
2. After The Warranty Period
Who Would Service Or Repair A Massage Chair DURING The Warranty Period?
You’ll be lucky if your massage chair breaks down before the warranty cover wears out. If it has to happen, it should happen before the warranty period. If anything goes wrong with your massage chair before the warranty period, the manufacturing company will repair it for free.
Let’s take an example.
If you buy a Synca JP1100, you’ll get a Synca Wellness 5 Year Limited Warranty. It means you’ll get 5 years of home servicing, 5 years if any part breaks down, 5 years if any labor is required, and 5 years if any structural framework damage is done. Everything is included in this premium limited warranty. You just have to call and claim your warranty services.
Things To Take Care While Your Massage Chair is In Warranty Period:
- Do Not Open-Up Your Massage Chair Before Warranty: This goes without saying that you should never try and open your massage chair if something is not working. It will be seen as an unauthorized repair. Your warranty can lapse if such a thing comes forward.
- Try All The Features: Make sure to try all the features in your massage chair. The warranty period is the best time to find any hidden glitch. You might even end up getting a replacement, who knows?
- Protect your chair: It is highly recommended that you connect your massage chair to a power surge protector and not directly into the outlet.
Also read: How Do You Maintain A Massage Chair?
Some of the best WARRANTY DEALS you can buy right now:
- This powerful 4D massage chair from Kahuna comes with a 5 years extended warranty that covers the cost of parts and labor.
- You won’t have to worry about its service and repair costs if you take the extended warranty for 5 years.
- To read an in-depth review of this massage chair before purchasing, click here.
- With Inada ROBO, you’ll get a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty. You’ll just have to call the company and they will arrange the service or repair for your massage chair.
- This warranty includes repairing/replacing any faulty part and labor cost for the first three years. For the last two years of warranty, you'll have to pay for the labor cost.
- If you wish to know more about this chair's features, check out the in-depth review of Inada ROBO.
- Osaki is offering 3 years of FREE warranty with this product. You can choose to extend the warranty to 5 years by paying an extra $349.00.
- With the 5 years of extended residential warranty, the company will bear the expenses of replacing faulty parts with new parts, repairing any structural damages, and the labor cost for the first 3 years. After 3 years, you’ll have to pay the labor cost but the company will take care of any fault in the massage chair’s mechanism.
- It is an amazing product by Osaki. You can read the in-depth review of the Osaki OS-PRO Admiral massage chair to know more about it.
Who Would Service Or Repair A Massage Chair AFTER The Warranty Period?
We don't want it to happen, but it usually does. Any electrical gadget has a life beyond which every day is a risk. If your massage chair happens to show tantrums after its warranty period gets over, there are only two things you can do:
1. Get it fixed through the company
You can still get your massage chair repaired through the company’s service center. Those people will tell you the faults, names of the faulty parts, names of the new parts needed, and an estimated quote after inspection. You can choose to proceed with the action or follow the second way.
2. Get it fixed by a professional massage chair repair service
You can hire a professional massage chair service and get your massage chair fixed. You’ll find plenty of good massage chair service shops listed on Google’s local businesses. Choose the one who has good reviews and real customers’ reviews.
You can bargain the overall cost with a third-party service shop but you can’t do it with the company’s service center. So, this might be an economical alternative for you. However, you can’t be sure about the originality of the parts they’re putting in your massage chair. If you want original and authentic parts, only the manufacturing company can be trusted.
Though we can’t really predict the exact life-span of a massage chair, we have seen customers who have maintained theirs for more than a decade. If you maintain your massage chair like any other electrical and electronic device, the chances of your massage chair showing faults diminish to a great degree. The only sensible option is to call your massage chair’s manufacturing company and let professionals do their job. It would be great if you don’t start unscrewing the massage chair all by yourself.
If you need a brand new massage chair with various warranty options, call us at (833) 627-7245 or Live Chat with us. We’ll help you select the best possible massage chair for your needs.