Massaging chairs are increasingly getting popular these days due to their multifunctional features, which benefit from getting rid of mental fatigue and several muscles & joint pain types. As you are reading this blog, we assume that you are also planning to own one of them, and why shouldn't you? Many people around the globe have started recognizing the importance of having a massage chair in their homes. There could be a ton of reasons for buying multipurpose massaging chairs, such as stress, sleep deprivation, back pain, pain in legs and joints, sciatica, depression, and the list goes on. You can use it for recreational purposes too. What could be better than having a personal massager at your disposal? It's a great tool to enhance your physical as well as mental health conditions.
The release of dopamine during massage helps you overcome your stress levels, control your blood pressure, and improve your sleep quality. With all the impressive features it possesses, the massage chairs are a bit heavy on price and weight as well, and it is difficult for a single person to move the massage chair from one place to another. Hence it would be best to decide where exactly you want to place the jumbo tool in your home, and you must also check the available delivery options for the same beforehand.
How Does Your Massage Chair Get Delivered?
There are a few things to consider if you plan to buy a massaging chair: the possible delivery options for your new massage chair. There are usually two types of shipping options available while you are making the purchase:
1. The chair gets shipped fully assembled to your place.
2. The chair requires assembly after reaching your home.
- Synca JP1100 Made in Japan Ultra Premium 4D Massage Chair
- Kyota E330 Kofuko Massage Chair
- Inada DreamWave Massage Chair
It is up to you to decide which shipping option is feasible for you after considering the following factors:
- Your location
- Is a friend or family member available for help?
- The door size of the room where you want to place it. Please read this for more information: Will A Massage Chair Fit Through My Doorway?
- Your expertise in assembling a disassembled unit while following the user's manual.
We recommend you analyze all the above aspects before choosing a massage chair. The excitement of getting a new massage chair at home shouldn't turn sour while you are figuring out what to do with the unit if you don't know how to assemble it.
Now that you have decided whether you want an assembled unit or you are going to do the assembly, you must be wondering how the delivery works for such a large item? Let's go ahead and talk about the delivery options usually provided with the massage chair orders.
There are basically two delivery options provided to you if you buy massaging chairs:
Standard curbside delivery
The standard curbside delivery is usually a free delivery option provided to you by the company. The standard deliveries are often booked through the seller's preferred courier service. If you opt for this delivery option, your massage chair will arrive unassembled inside a factory box packaging. Once the package arrives in the dispatch center near your location, you will get a call from the carrier agency to schedule the slot for the delivery. After scheduling your preferred slot for delivery, the driver will leave the package 'curbside' or at the carport/entryway.
After the chair gets dispatched, it is your responsibility to take it inside your house or your preferred location. If you choose this option, make sure you have someone to help move it and assemble it. Please don't choose this option if you are staying alone and don't know how to do the assembly work. One last thing to note about the standard curbside delivery is that there are no hidden fees while purchasing the product. The price you see is the price you pay as this delivery option is free and included with the massage chair for sale.
The White-glove delivery option is designed for anyone who needs help in moving the package around their home. It is a paid delivery option that comes with a service charge decided by the seller company. If you opt for the White-glove delivery option while buying a massage chair, then you will also get assistance from two professionals who will get the job done for you. They will shift the package to your desired location, remove all the packaging and fully assemble the massage chair unit for you. They will also have you do the test run to make sure everything is working as per your expectation. The standard white-glove delivery charge ranges from $300-$400 depending on the size and weight of your massage chair.
Things to know for choosing a suitable delivery option
It's time to decide which delivery option is better for you? Consider the below points and analyze what should you choose:
In all the below scenarios, consider opting for White-glove delivery:
- If you live in an apartment with no elevators, it will be a frantic task to carry the shipment to your home.
- If the package needs assembly upon delivery and you have a minimal idea on how to attach the parts like the massage chair pad, arm or ottoman, air hoses, batteries, etc.
- If you live alone and don't have someone to help, you move the heavy shipment around your home.
Opt for Standard Curbside delivery for the below scenarios:
- If the massage chair shipped to you in the factory box is fully assembled, and you have friends or family members to help you move it inside your house.
- Usually, the massage chair requires assembly upon arrival. If you can do the assembly yourself by following the instructions given in the user's manual, standard curbside delivery is good. Assembling the massage chair is pretty simple and can take anywhere from 30-90 minutes if done correctly.
- If you don't want to bear the charges incurred during the White-glove delivery.
We recommend you go for the white glove delivery option because these massaging chairs come in heavy factory-sealed boxes. Apart from moving it from one place to another, unpacking and assembling the parts still is quite a task. Moreover, the professional charges (included in the White-glove delivery fee) ensure that your massage chair gets in your room without a scratch. Only go for the Curbside delivery option if you are confident doing the full assembly neatly by yourself or any other person who can do it professionally. It's totally up to you to reconsider all the aspects and decide one for your dream massage chair.
If you place an order with us, we’ll release your shipment within 24 hours. If you choose a white-glove delivery, it’ll take an extra day or two. If you need any help regarding selecting the best massage chair for you, give us a call at (833) 627-7245. You can also chat with us using the Live Chat feature.